Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 9: FML

Stressss. I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I think  the title is pretty self-explanatory.

Today was a Production Day, so we focused fully on our 20 pieces for the final performance.
We brainstormed ,planned, attended 2 production meetings, did voice-overs ,filmed, rehearsed and edited.

I'm worried. Two days to plan an entire production just doesn't seem like enough time for me. However, I'm willing to stay positive and keep working so hopefully everything will come together.


My favourite quote of the day was Andrew, the Director:
 "So what is happening is that we're suddenly performing in a church." Yeah, a church.


It's all part of the adventure I suppose, and who doesn't want to perform in a church!??



Tomorrow is going to be so much fun. I'm glad we're so on top of things....

#"@~??!--AGHH#~!?~!#

Fin x

No comments:

Post a Comment