Tuesday 14 February 2012

Day 6- Creativity

Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone's day was as full with lovin' as mine. In the spirit of being romantic, we spent 20 minutes decorating the house.



Today we turned negatives in to positives. Complaints here are inescapable. People have opinions on everything and aren't afraid to share them. Today, our assignment was to choose 14 complaints as a group and think of a visual image for every complaint. Then we had 2 hours to create a video based on this. There was great variety in the videos and I was disappointed with myself that I hadn't challenged myself more with my own video. Anyway, live and learn.







As well as the group film assignment today we also had to do an individual performance in the evening for the whole group. The theme was Appreciation. Watching 30 other people performing really opened my eyes to the endless possibilities when creating . I learn something new here everyday and continue being amazed everything around me.




As you may be able to tell, today I am exhausted. I can't write anymore. 

Until tomorrow,

Fin x



No comments:

Post a Comment